Van Hire Leitrim
Are you thinking of hiring a vehicle in the near future? Check us out at Van Hire Leitrim. You will no doubt be pleased with our prices, services and vehicles which range from small cars to large trucks. We are sure that we will have just the vehicle you need at Van Hire Leitrim. Why not drop into one of our offices to find out more? You can also give us a call or send an email to our main office in Dublin: firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to seeing you or hearing from you.
Areas serviced by Van Hire Leitrim:-
Carrick-on-Shannon, Manorhamilton, Ballinamore, Kinlough and the whole of Leitrim.
Documentation required when you pick up your vehicle from Van Hire Leitrim
- A full, clean driving licence that is no less than 24 months old
- ID with a photograph, e.g. a passport
- A current credit/debit card
- A printed copy of your Booking Voucher
- A recent utility bill showing the same address as on your driving licence.
These documents are necessary for insurance purposes, and we at Van Hire Leitrim need them before we issue a vehicle to you.
Van Rental Leitrim
If you are looking for a vehicle to hire, then look no further. We at Van Rental Leitrim will doubtless be able to provide you with one that suite your needs. We can even provide you with a driver – check out our Man with a Van deal.
You can rent a various sized vehicles from us at Van Rental Leitrim; anything from a small car to a truck.
All drivers must be 24 years old or more and have a full, valid driving licence with no endorsements on it.
Other documentation required:-
- ID such as a passport (it must have a photograph)
- A valid debit/credit card
- A printed copy of the Booking Voucher we issued
- A gas, electricity or water bill with the same address on it as that on the driving licence.
Please note that as these documents are required for insurance purposes we cannot rent a van without them.
Areas covered by Van Rental Leitrim:-
The rest of County Leitrim.
Call into our offices or give us a ring for more information.